PTC offers two certificate level courses with introductory studies in Bible, Theology, Church History, Ethics, and Practical Ministry:
- The ASTC or Academic Studies in Theology Certificate
- Certificate in Theology.
Both are certificates awarded by the Australian College of Theology, and both can be completed entirely online, entirely on-campus, or a mixture of online and on-campus. The ASTC is an approved course for Centrelink benefits such as Austudy. Click here for more information.
Enrolment and Registration
Please follow the college calendar printed in the handbook, downloadable at ptc.edu.au/current-students. Note especially:
- Administration Date (last day to add or withdraw units without paying a late fee)
- Census Date (last day to withdraw from units without paying course fees)
- Withdrawal Date (last day to withdraw from units with academic penalty)
- MA & ASTC Assessment Deadline (all certificate work is due on the 'MA & ASTC Certificate Deadline' printed for each semester, typically towards the end of June and November for first semester and second semester respectively)