PTC offers two certificate level courses with introductory studies in Bible, Theology, Church History, Ethics, and Practical Ministry:
- The ASTC or Academic Studies in Theology Certificate
- Certificate in Theology.
Both are certificates awarded by the Australian College of Theology, and both can be completed entirely online, entirely on-campus, or a mixture of online and on-campus. The ASTC is an approved course for Centrelink benefits such as Austudy. Click here for more information.
Enrolment and Registration
Please follow the college calendar printed in the handbook, downloadable at ptc.edu.au/current-students. Note especially:
- Administration Date (last day to add or withdraw units without paying a late fee)
- Census Date (last day to withdraw from units without paying course fees)
- Withdrawal Date (last day to withdraw from units with academic penalty)
- Certificate Assessment Deadlines (all certificate assessment items are due on the same date in each semester, every year, other than the two Study Skills units).
Due dates for all assessment items (other than the Study Skills units):
- 15 June if you enrolled in first semester.
- 15 November if you enrolled in second semester.